Friday, May 1, 2009

Your Love Fool..

Dear i fear we're facing a problem,
You love me no longer,i know,
And maybe there is nothing i can do..
to make you do..

My friends tell me i should'nt bother,
that i ought to stick to another girl,
a girl that surely deserves me,
but i think you do..

So i cry,i pray and i beg,
love me, say that you love me..

I cant care bout anything but you..

LATELY I HAVE DESPERATELY POUNDER,
Spent my nights awake and i wonder,
What i could've done in another way,
to make you stay...

Reason is not key to solution,
i would end up
lost in confusion..
i don't care if you really care,
as long as you dont go..

So,
I cry,
I pray and i begged,
love me love me..
say that you love me.....

2 comments:

  1. jin ji !!link me !!zunaira here !!
    http://rockyownthenite.blogspot.com/
    thx :D will link u soon !!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.

    ReplyDelete