Thursday, April 30, 2009

It ended tonight....

'I tried soo hard and she tore my feelings like i had none'.. Well its a line from Puddle of Mud's She 'FKING' hates me song...=) used to like it though... No one hated me back then.. heh.. Anyway... at 10.06 pm just now.. i got dumped by the girl i love most in my entire life (yes my entire life)... Eventhough its just 9 days... they were nine beautiful memorable days.. The web cam we did together along wit jy.. The middle fingers we showed to each other,the sea creatures we called each other,the good nights we always said to each other,the good mornings,The SYG's... All these are now unfortunately for me known as memories... My dream was terminated by her.. I have to apologise for blocking her all of a sudden.... Its just that i could'nt take the heartache anymore... Twice... Oh well, in the end romeo and juliet had to die too right? So... Sigh... Im still very in love with you...... Bitch....... This relationship is ended by n.. syg...dolphine... In loving memory... Nina...

No comments:

Post a Comment