Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a BIG thank you..=)

Just read Yee Lei's blog... And i gotta say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to her bloggie.. Things tat happened to her in the past few months really made me laugh..=) This is the first time i laugh whole heartedly this week.... After having ended up shit faced,and listening to Sad.fm,easy listenings for the 'just broke ups'.. i find myself lucky.. to have that friend... That funny,ass slapping,'i'll bite your fists if you annoy me',piano hating Damn Good Friend...=D Yee Lei....=D I cant stop laughin after i read the if i were a boy parodified( don't know if there's such words) lyrics... It was just so so so so so funny.. hah! xD oh my... Damn Jay Han.. you're really good... xD hah.. Im so looking forward to meet these 'special humans' in school.. Im desperate to go back to school... Hopefully God gives me a chance to enter form 6....=) Till then.. Cheerio! And Thanks again FROGGY(Yee Lei's nickname) xD..

ps: Am still missing her dearly...

1 comment:

  1. You are MOST welcome =)
    Haha is it really THAT funny?
    Glad to know that I made you laugh =D
    Go read my blog more often! xDxD
    Chey promoting sial.xDxD

    ReplyDelete